All content on this site is the property of Paper Panzer.com or its content suppliers â€“ unless otherwise stated – and protected by the international laws and regulations on intellectual property rights and copyright in particular. Content that is subject to these laws and regulations can include (list is non-exhaustive):
- All graphics and design, in particular logoâ€™s and visual identity elements;
- Images (pictures, plans, diagrams, scans, â€¦);
- Video and audio fragments;
- Databases and other digital information storages.
The compilation of all content on this site, its structure, design and its features are the exclusive property of Paper Panzer.com and protected by the international laws and regulations on intellectual property rights and copyright in particular.
The use of copyrighted material from others in discussions, features, picture galleries, blogs, etc. on this site is subject to the principle of fair use. By this we mean that this material can be used for non-commercial purposes and it should follow the following rules:
- Images must be uploaded at low resolution (72 dpi).
- If copyright and trade mark owners are known they must be credited for all uploaded images, documents and for all extracts and literal quotes. Scans and extracts from publications must be joined with the relevant publication data (Title of publication, author(s), preferably also ISBN).
In the event that a copyright holder requests that any part of content on the site, to which they hold copyright, not be displayed, we will remove the content of the site. Paper Panzer.com is committed to keep its site legally compliant therefore any copyright issues will be dealt with in all earnest. If you feel your intellectual property rights have been violated by any part of the site and its contents, please contact us.
By using the Paper Panzer.com website, you agree that the laws of the Court of Ghent (Belgium) will govern any copyright dispute or dispute of any sort that might arise between the user of this site and Paperpanzer.com.